Friday, May 13, 2011

May Show Pictures From Scott Antique Market

Well it was a long day yesterday, we always talk with each other to discuss what each of us are bringing, and we each say: "I really don't have a whole lot to bring, just a lot of smalls"... well we should know by now that we ALWAYS have a ton of stuff! We just look at each other and say, I didn't think you had much and laugh.. So need less to say it's takes us all day to get it all put together, and thank goodness we had an extra booth behind us that was available that we could use, because we sure needed it.

So far it's been a pretty good show, if you get a chance come out Saturday or Sunday and check it out. Here's a few pictures.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Susan & Cheryl~






















1 comment:

  1. HEY GIRLIES!!!!! I LURVE your blog!.....and your BOOTH!! Beautiful things and wonderful ideas!! I scrolled through all of the pics and seriously!!!! I LOVE everything....as usual. ;)

    ReplyDelete