Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ready for the Show!

Another month has come & gone. It's time for the Scott Antique Market again. Cheryl & I have been busy gathering some great finds for you. We'll be setting up in a different location this month. You'll find us in section K7 of the south building. Just a temporary change of scenery. We're taking a break from the September show, but then we'll be back in section J7 in October.
Here are a couple of sneak preview pictures. Lots to come see at the show. We hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan!! Cool stuff....hope this month is awesome at Scott's!! (I am not able to get your blog to add to my blog list--I have tried many times--but then again, my computer is so messed up so that is probably the problem!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dresser. I need to make another run to My Sisters Antiques to see what you have in the shop. I always love the treasures your find. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete